The Baker-Polito Administration, including MassHire Career Centers and Workforce Boards and the Commonwealth Corporation, is hosting a series of 10 regional employer roadshows from late April to May, with the goal of connecting employers to new and existing workforce supports from the Commonwealth. You can register for the below sessions today:
- MetroWest | Monday, April 25, 4:30 PM | Joseph P. Keefe Technical High School, Framingham, MA
- Southeast | Tuesday, April 26, 3:00 PM | Bridgewater State University, Bridgewater, MA
- Central #1 | Monday, May 2, 10:00 AM | Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School, Charlton, MA
- Merrimack Valley | Tuesday, May 3, 11:00 AM | Northern Essex Community College – Lawrence Campus, Lawrence MA
- Pioneer Valley | Thursday, May 5, 1:00 PM | Holyoke Community College, Holyoke, MA
We are also working to schedule the following sessions. You can PRE-REGISTER for these sessions now, and we will notify you when a date and time is confirmed.
- Cape & Islands | Upper Cape Cod Regional Technical High School, Bourne, MA
- Berkshires | Berkshire Innovation Center (BIC), Pittsfield, MA
- Greater Boston | Bunker Hill Community College, Charlestown, MA
- Northeast | Essex North Shore Agricultural & Technical School, Danvers, MA
- Central #2 | Worcester Tech, Worcester, MA
The roadshows will be a unique opportunity to hear from MA workforce leaders and to share your perspective with them. Attendance will vary by event but speakers may include Lt. Governor Polito, Secretary Acosta, Secretary Peyser, and Secretary Kennealy, among others.
The roadshows will be hosted by workforce partners, including community colleges and vocational training institutes. Each event will be ~1.5 hours and will have roughly the same agenda.
- Opening remarks by host and special guests
- Overview of Commonwealth workforce resources for employers
- Introduction to Market Makers
- Breakout sessions
o Market Maker / MassHire Engagement Session. Learn about how the MassHire system can help your company build a pipeline of skilled employees. Meet your new Market Maker and hear how you can access more than $200M in workforce funding.
o HireNow Workshop. Learn more about the new HireNow program – you can receive $4,000 per new hire to support hiring, training and retention.
o Workforce Development Roundtable. Sit down with MA workforce leaders to share your perspective and discuss broader workforce trends in the state.
- (Optional) Tour of the facilities / meet the students
Click here to learn more about the regional employer road shows!