Here in Western Mass, we've got the easy life down. Great jobs, just a few minutes away from home, wherever you choose to make it.
Neighborhoods for everyone from the single urban professional, to the young family who wants an affordable house in the burbs, to the hip college towns we're famous for.
Big fortune 500 companies, clusters of small companies on the cutting edge of IT and renewable energy, and everything in between, including one of the oldest and most established manufacturing clusters on the planet.
The Break Down:
- Average commute of less than 20 minutes.
- Bradley International Airport is 20 minutes away and offers direct daily flights to 35 North American cities. We're also a short commute to Logan, Newark and JFK, all international airports.
- You're just ninety minutes from Boston and two and a half hours from New York City.
- Springfield is the nation's fourth greenest city (Country Home Magazine 2007.)
- Northampton was named "Number One Best Small Arts Town in America") travel book author John Villani) and one of the "Top 25 Arts Destinations" in the nation (AmericanStyle magazine.)
Need More Convincing?
Choose Western Mass!- More info about the region
Eat locally grown- Info on our locally grown grub, farmers markets and more