The Western Massachusetts EDC is your link to the region's commercial and industrial real estate. Contact the EDC to find the right site for your company's expansion or growth needs. The EDC will perform a comprehensive search for properties that fit your firm's specifications. We will canvas commercial brokers, property developers and municipal economic development officials to find sites for you to consider. We will reply promptly, always within a week and within 24-48 hours if necessary. This service is free of charge and provides an excellent overview of available properties that you should consider. The EDC can supplement the real estate information with workforce, wage, demographic, travel time and related information to provide you with a complete assessment of the region's capacity to host your company.
For more information about Western Massachusetts real estate, contact Ann Burke at (413) 755-1374.
- Brokers - The EDC communicates regularly with commercial real estate brokers and developers who collectively represent the vast majority of the region's available building and land inventory.
- Economic Development Partners - The EDC regularly hosts the Partners, (primarily municipal) economic development officials from public and non-profit entities.
- Pre-Permitted Sites - The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has prioritized bringing sites to market in a timely manner.
- Its 43D Priority Development Site program has increased the availability of sites statewide that can be permitted in less than 180 days. Western Massachusetts has an abundance of these sites, developed and permitted to expedite your next expansion.
- Ready Mass sites - The Massachusetts Alliance for Economic Development (MassEcon) manages the Ready Mass program, which identifies premier sites that are available in each region of the Commonwealth.