Board of Directors
The EDC is governed by a Board of Directors that includes elected representatives of the EDC's membership, particularly including representatives of major corporations.
Board members and subcommittees meet regularly to guide every facet of the Economic Development Council in its mission.
Vice Chairman Kevin B. Vann, President - Dufault, Vann & Carella
Secretary Tricia Canavan, President - United Personnel
Treasurer Steven Lowell, President - Monson Savings
Board of Directors
- George Arwady, Publisher & CEO - The Republican Newspaper
- Robert Babcock, Marketing President - Central MA - TD Bank
- Hugh Barrett - Assistant to the Vice President of Government Relations
- Jia Bo, Vice President - CRRC-MA
- Stephen Bryant, President - Columbia Gas
- Daniel Butterfield, President - U.S. Tsubaki Automotive, LLC
- Carol Campbell, President - Chicopee Industrial Contractors, Inc.
- Peter Carmichael, Park President - Six Flags New England
- David Chase, Sr. V.P. Member Business Services - Freedom Credit Union
- B. Shayne Cowan, Plant Manager - Eastman Chemical Inc.
- Dr. John Cook, President - STCC
- Ellen Cummings, Regional Director, External Affairs - Verizon
- Charles D'Amour, President & COO - Big Y Foods, Inc.
- Stephen A. Davis, President - Ventry Industries, LLC
- Francis D. Dibble, Esquire - Bulkley Richardson & Gelinas, LLP
- Scott Foster, Esquire - Bulkley, Richardson & Gelinas, LLP
- Anthony Frasco, Director of Sales and Marketing - Williams Distributing
- Mark Fulco, President - Mercy Medical Center - Sisters of Providence HS
- Daniel M. Glanville, VP Government Affairs - Comcast CT/West Region
- Jody Gross, Interim President & CEO - Health New England
- John Heaps, President & CEO - Florence Bank
- John Hesslein, Station Manager - Western Mass News
- James Hunt, VP for Regulatory Affairs & Community Relations - Eversource
- Mark Keroack, President & CEO - Baystate Health
- Paul Lessard - 191 Chestnut Street Realty Trust
- John Libera
- Daniel McDonough, President - Smith & Wesson
- Paul Peter Nicolai, Esquire - Nicolai Law Group, P.C.
- Vanessa Otero, Deputy Director - New England Farm Workers Council
- William Pepin, General Manager - WWLP
- James Perley, EVP, Chief Administrative Officer - Yankee Candle, Inc.
- Barry Roberts, Chair - Amherst BID
- Christina Royal, President - Holyoke Community College
- Steven M. Roberts, President - F.L. Roberts & Co., Inc.
- Seth Stratton, VP and General Counsel - MGM Springfield
- Kumble Subbaswamy, Chancellor - UMASS - Amherst
- Dr. Ramon Torrecilha, President - Westfield State University
- William J. Wagner, President - Westfield Bank
- Ed Zemba, Family Owned - Robert Charles Photography
- Karen Zink, President & CEO - Berkshire Gas
- David A. Parke, Esquire - EDC Counsel - Bulkley, Richardson & Gelinas, LLP
- Rick Sullivan, President & CEO - Economic Development Council of Western MA