Regional Workforce Authorities
Career Training and Placement
- The Hampden County Sherriffs Department has a wide variety of education and vocational training programs designed to prepare a person to re-enter the community, secure full time employment and live a law abiding lifestyle.
- Human Resources Unlimited (HRU) provides individuals who are disadvantaged or disabled with vocational training, skill building and employment opportunities in their community.
- The Massachusetts Career Development Institute (MCDI) is a comprehensive, one-stop educational and vocational training center that provides a myriad of support service, including job readiness, job placement assistance and supportive counseling. (413) 781-5640
- CareerPoint is a non-profit employment center offering career counseling and planning, computer and Internet access for job seekers; temp and direct permanent placement, as well as screening and recruitment services.
- FutureWorks provides labor exchange services to employers and job seekers including job postings, skills workshops, career specialists, job fairs, training, resume services and more.
- Franklin Hampshire Career Centers assist job seekers to secure employment and/or education to enhance their economic situation and to help employers find workers with skills and abilities who will be productive on the job.
- The Westover Job Corporation is a federally-funded technical training facility that provides participants, young adults ages 16-24, with educational and personal advancement, work internships, and job placement.
- Advantage Staffing Associates (413) 737-3801
- Career Group handles temporary and direct-hire placement for professional, information technology, executive, administrative, and light industrial work.
- Direct Success (413) 519-3399
- Dunhill Staffing provides temporary assistance, recruitment of full-time personal or contract professionals in Hampden and Hampshire counties.
- FIT Solutions provides Information Technology Resources and industry professionals to companies throughout Western MA and CT on a permanent, contingent or right-to-hire basis.
- Johnson & Hill Staffing specializes in administrative, professional and financial placements including temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire placements and contingent staffing management services.
- Manpower offers temp-perm placement with office automation, clerical, light industrial, technical, marketing, accounting, managerial; computer work.
- Paratemps provides legal and corporate staffing for direct hire and temporary placement throughout Western MA and Northern CT.
- Premierre Staffing (413) 552-3333
- Reliable Temps serves employers with temporary and permanent placement services in Hampden, Franklin, and Hampshire counties; specialties include manufacturing, technical, clerical, and others.
- Robert Half Technology
- Solutions for Staffing offers clients with the workforce needed for medical office support, clerical, and accounting; temporary, temp-hire, and direct hire programs.
- Spherion services include temporary, temp-hire, and full-time placement of accounting, clerical, light industrial, and technical staff.
- SNI Companies parent company of Accounting Now and Staffing Now specializes in placing administrative, clerical, finance, accounting and legal professionals on a temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire basis, with offices in Holyoke and West Hartford, CT.
- TEKsystems is the largest IT staffing and services company in the nation and recently named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for 2013. Through our IT staffing solutions, talent management insight and suite of IT services, we make it easier to get IT done.Our longstanding history and industry-leading position speak to our success in helping clients meet their business targets.
- United Personnel specializes in placing qualified candidates in temporary, temp to hire and direct hire positions in the administrative, clerical, medical, manufacturing and accounting fields. Offices are located in Springfield, Easthampton and Hartford, Ct.
- The Employers Association of the NorthEast (EANE) provides training and services that ensure compliant and effective personnel policies and practices to help organizations recruit, develop and retain a powerful workforce.
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM) The largest nonprofit, nonpartisan association of Massachusetts employers promoting the well-being of its members and their employees and the prosperity of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by improving the economic climate of Massachusetts, proactively advocating fair and equitable public policy, and providing relevant, reliable information and excellent service.
- Masslive is the Knowledge Corridor's primary online venue for connecting qualified, skilled employees with local employers.