In Western Massachusetts, everything is closer than you think.
From the major metros of Boston and New York, to major international hubs, everywhere you need to go is conveniently within reach.
- Bradley International Airport, located 20 minutes from Springfield, offers more than 300 direct, daily commercial flights to 35 North American cities through 15 carriers. International destinations include Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- Westover Metropolitan Airport offers private and charted air services in Chicopee.
- Amtrak services the area's commercial rail needs through a downtown Springfield station with several trains running daily North/South and East/West routes.
- Peter Pan Bus Lines offers passenger service to more than 100 cities daily from its company headquarters, located within the Peter L. Picknelly Transportation Center of downtown Springfield.
- Pioneer Valley Transit Authority operates the region's public transportation services with a fleet of more than 350 vehicles within 24 communities daily. It is the state's largest regional transit authority.