The EDC is governed by a Board of Directors that includes elected representatives of the EDC's membership, particularly including representatives of major corporations.
Board members and subcommittees meet regularly to guide every facet of the Economic Development Council in its mission.
Chairman Maura McCaffrey, President - Health New England
Vice Chairman Kevin B. Vann, President - Dufault, Vann & Carella
Secretary Tricia Canavan, President - United Personnel
Treasurer Steven Lowell, President - Monson Savings
Board of Directors
- George Arwady, Publisher & CEO - The Republican Newspaper
- Robert Babcock, Marketing President - Central MA - TD Bank
- Jia Bo, Vice President - CRRC-MA
- Stephen Bryant, President - Columbia Gas
- Daniel Butterfield, President - U.S. Tsubaki Automotive, LLC
- Carol Campbell, President - Chicopee Industrial Contractors, Inc.
- Peter Carmichael, Park President - Six Flags New England
- David Chase, Sr. V.P. Member Business Services - Freedom Credit Union
- B. Shayne Cowan, Plant Manager - Eastman Chemical Inc.
- Dr. John Cook, President - STCC
- Ellen Cummings, Regional Director, External Affairs - Verizon
- Charles D'Amour, President & COO - Big Y Foods, Inc.
- Stephen A. Davis, President - Ventry Industries, LLC
- Francis D. Dibble, Esquire - Bulkley Richardson & Gelinas, LLP
- Scott Foster, Esquire - Bulkley, Richardson & Gelinas, LLP
- Mark Fulco, President - Mercy Medical Center - Sisters of Providence HS
- Daniel M. Glanville, VP Government Affairs - Comcast CT/West Region
- John Heaps, President & CEO - Florence Bank
- John Hesslein, Station Manager - Western Mass News
- James Hunt, VP for Regulatory Affairs & Community Relations - Eversource
- Michael Hurwitz - American Restaurant Corporation
- Daniel Keenan, Sr Vice President - Sisters of Providence Health Systems
- Mark Keroack, President & CEO - Baystate Health
- Paul Lessard - 191 Chestnut Street Realty Trust
- John Libera
- Michael Mathis, President & COO - MGM Springfield
- Daniel McDonough, President - Smith & Wesson
- Paul Peter Nicolai, Esquire - Nicolai Law Group, P.C.
- Vanessa Otero, Deputy Director - New England Farm Workers Council
- William Pepin, General Manager - WWLP
- James Perley, EVP, Chief Administrative Officer - Yankee Candle, Inc.
- Barry Roberts, Chair - Amherst BID
- Christina Royal, President - Holyoke Community College
- Steven M. Roberts, President - F.L. Roberts & Co., Inc.
- Scott Sebastian, Asst V.P. & Counsel - MassMutual Financial Group Law Dept.
- Kumble Subbaswamy, Chancellor - UMASS - Amherst
- Dr. Ramon Torrecilha, President - Westfield State University
- William J. Wagner, President - Chicopee Savings Bank
- Ed Zemba, Family Owned - Robert Charles Photography
- Karen Zink, President & CEO - Berkshire Gas
- David A. Parke, Esquire - EDC Counsel - Bulkley, Richardson & Gelinas, LLP
- Rick Sullivan, President & CEO - Economic Development Council of Western MA